Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring inspiration from Maja

Hi, Maja here today. I´m here to show you two layouts and a card I  have made using both papers and chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.

For this first one I began with my stencils, Distress Inks and stamps on the background paper. I used the same colors on my Distress Inks that can be found in the background paper. I added some more small pieces of paper and some chipboard, Chikenwire panel, and  of course losts of flowers and a few more chipboard pieces from Natural Springs Set. 




Blue Fern Studio products used:
Papers: Love Letters, Calling Cards and Signature
Chipboard: Chickenwire Panel and Natural Springs Set

For my next layout I used some more of the gorgeous BFS papers and pieces of Shabby Brick Bits. The background paper has some brick patterns in it so I made some more bricks with my stencils and Distress Ink.





Blue Fern Studios products used are:
Papers: Picnic, Timeless and Boudoir
Chipboard: Shabby Brick Bits

My daughter just turned 20 so this is the card we gave her. I´m not really a cardmaker but if I know that I have a reciever it´s easier. 




Blue Fern Studios products used are:
Papers: Picnic and Calling Cards
Chipboards: All Natural Sets, Petite Boutique Frames and Veranda Cage Set

Thanks for stopping by =)

7 comments:

  1. So very beautiful layouts and card Maja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Maja! I am in love with these papers. So romantic and spring'Y'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! And I am not a card maker either, and I think yours came out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete