Monday, May 26, 2014

2 Layout and Card by Yuko



Hi! evryone! It's Yuko.
This month I made 2 layouts and 1 card.
I 'm  so happy sharing my projects to you!




【adorable】
This paper is one which I like very much.
Grain background is very nice!!!



  The letter of the title colors it with pink ink.
 I painted with jesso  at random after.


I      I added structure to Shabby Layered Frame with modeling paste.
I stacked the thing which cut a cardboard thin on the top.


I painted Manor Hinges with ceramic stucco.

<Blue Fern Garden Products>
Papers  /  Blue Fern Garden   In Bloom
Chipboards/Electorid Hearts .Good Vibes





【you】
 photo CIMG6688_zpsbd7e5f4d.jpgI wanted to make a translucent layout and colored white card stock with mists.


After the chipboard applied gesso,
 it included mist in the brush and it applied it partially. 



<Blue Fern Studio Products>
 Papers/Blue Fern Garden   Calling Cards
Chipboards/Valentine's Word Set.Beaded strings







【you】





<Blue Fern Studio Products>
 Papers/Blue Fern Garden Calling Cards .In Bloom
Chipboards/Ptite Windows.Renaissance Border



Thank you for lookig!

Yuko


6 comments: