Thursday, May 29, 2014

{3} Cards from Patter

Hello everyone! It's the end of the month, and it's my turn to share. Today I have three cards for you that all use the new Ombre Dreams papers. I hope you find some inspiration for this new, gorgeous paper line!

Love
On this card, I used the Tangier Page Panel. This is a 12x12 panel but I cut just a small piece to use on the card. The paper is called Ginger's Dream from the new Ombre Dreams paper line.
To color the chipboard, I used three different colors of gelatos to match the papers.
Blue Fern Studios products used:
Ombre Dreams Ginger's Dream
Tangier Page Panel

Thank You
I don't work with purple very often but Joyce's Dream paper has such beautiful colors in it, that I couldn't wait to play with it. You can see the paper is mostly lavender with hints of torquoise and green. Truly beautiful! I also used the chipboard piece called Lace Rounds. This particular piece fits perfectly on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card!
To color this piece of chipboard, I just painted it with gesso and pearlescent liquid acrylic.
Blue Fern Studios products used:
Ombre Dreams Joyce's Dream
Lace Rounds

Just Because
For this card, I used Charlotte's Dream paper. I also added a bit of modeling paste and mist though I hated to cover up the beautiful paper! I also used the Bits of Honey chipboard and just covered it in gesso. I wanted to leave it white because of the colors scheme I chose.
Blue Fern Studios products used:
Ombre Dreams Charlotte's Dream
Bits of Honey

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember you still have time to join us in the May Sketch Challenge. Click here to see the details and join in!

2 comments: