Monday, March 2, 2015

Always and Forever

Hello friends!

How is your Monday? I'm home with a sick child but having fun doing some craft work with him. Today, I have a reverse canvas tutorial for Blue Fern Studios that I would like to share with you. It's created with the stunning new "Love Story" collection and I used some of the gorgeous chippies from BFS as well.

Here is the canvas:



Lots of fussy cutting and layering, which I felt was a good way to bring out the loveliness of this collection.

Some close-ups:



Popping up my elements for dimension and sneaking in the Floral Medley chipboard in between. I'm also very into canvas frills after I found a huge bargain pack for only $2 at the local textile district. Told myself that I must find the time for such bargain hunts in the heart of the city.




Tucking in flowers to fill out the space, and dotting the background with bling.



My title piece from "calling cards". I did a lot less alteration on my flowers this time round, preferring to let the colors from the papers take the limelight.

And here is the start to finish video for this reverse canvas. Hope you enjoy it!


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Love Story collection - "calling cards", "concerto", "twenty-one", "sweet song", "Forever" stamps
Floral Medley Frame
Flourish Medley



love, 

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness sake girlfriend! This is so beautiful, I can hardly take my eyes off of this video!

    ReplyDelete