Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Celebrate Love - with Love Story

Hello!
My Love Story collection is cut and used to the very last pieces. What a fabulous collections, isn't it?
For my post tpday I have prepared two cards and a layout.
The cards were made for the wedding anniversary occasion and of course Love Story was a perfect choice:


Chipboards: Damask panel, Marrakesh panel, Organic vine


Chipboards: Tattered Diamond Bits, Roman Clock Set small

For my layout I have used a diagonal composition, creating the flow across the page. Combining chipboards, lace, flowers and paper pieces give a nice variation for the eye.



Chipboards: Folkart frame, Damask panel, Memory frames (1 piece of the set)
Stamps: Forever

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
With love from Zaneta aka Zanka

1 comment: