Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter story with Galina Sazonova.

Hello friends!)
Today I want to share with you the bright Easter projects, that I have made with several types of chipboard.
Here's the first of my projects this month:
Canvas "A moment in time".
I used three types of particle board - background texture, tree branch and words.


 These chipboard I first painted with colored sprays, and then plated shiny powder. The result is very cute!)


The next my work:
Easter cards.
They are simple, but very lovely.) I think so.)
At the heart of the composition I used chipboard as wood branches with charming birds.

 And let us look more details....




 That's the Easter story) ....
Blue Fern Studios products used:

Сhipboard
  • Bits of Honey
  • Spring Branch
  • Tweet Friends
  • A Moment in Time

Thank you very much and wish you of spring mood!)

1 comment: