Friday, March 6, 2015

It's New Products Day!

Welcome to the weekend everyone.......well, almost the weekend.  We sure hope yours includes some crafty, artsy time.  We have added six new chipboard pieces/sets this week.  Let's take a look:

First we have a set we call Symbols.  These will become a staple for many of us.  There are so many uses!




Do you have a Princess in your life?  If so, then you will love our new Royal Wands.




We also have 3 new windows for you.  These look pretty on so many projects. 

Kimmy's Window


Patter's Window


Valerie's Window


And last, but not least, something reminiscent of warmer weather, these sweet Spring Nosegays.  


That's it for today.  We would love to hear from you!  Let us know what you think of our new additions.

4 comments:

  1. I love new products days - and I'm especially loving Kimmy's Window. Looking forward to creating with all these gorgeous new products

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, I do have a new little tiny 8 lb princess (God child's daughter) in my life. She was born Feb. 19, on my Mom's birthday. Mom passed in 2001 and we all miss her so much. Our Sweetpea has Vivian as her middle name which has been passed down for generations too. This little bundle of joy is Lillyanna and is one of the best miracles to lift our large family spirits, which we really need now after many years of sadness and illness. Because she is my God daughter's daughter I have special needs for craftings for her. I made her a huge cupcake for her shower and stores some of the little onesies in it. Thanks for the great prizes up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely. I can see some future favourites among these designs :-D

    ReplyDelete