Friday, March 27, 2015

'Laughter' mixed media layout + VIDEO tutorial with Marta Lapkowska

Hello my crafty souls,

It's Marta Lapkowska here.
For todays post I created mixed media scrapbooking page 'Laughter'.
This is very special work for me. The photo shows myself with my two loved ones.


 To create my background I used some sprays and liquid pearls.
I tried to follow colour scheme of the beautiful bird from the page.



Used products:


Forever Stamp Laughter, Happy, Smile Texture Stamp 1
Large Blue Fern Flourish Sanctuary: Meadows of Time  Love Story: Stamp 1

Additionally I add stamps and chipboards.



If you would like to see my creative process feel free to check the video.
I hope it will inspire you to create some mixed media works !

Enjoy watching,



Hugs, Marta Lapkowska xx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and fabulous tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it possible to know the colors used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selena, colours are from Lindy's Stamp Gang - Danny Zuko's Denim, Tilt-a-Wheel Teal, Summer Lovin' Sun, Frozen Jack Frost :):):) Marta xx

      Delete