Sunday, March 22, 2015

Love Story Layouts

Hey crafty friends! I'm so excited to share with you the layouts I created with the Love Story collection. For my first layout I decided to use the Marrakesh panel chipboard and create a collage of photos.


It is so striking the page hardly needs anymore embellishments. But I couldn't help myself and just had to ass a few more pieces cut from another beautiful Love Story paper.


Check out the step by step video tutorial to see the entire process and create it for your own photos!



BFS supplies used:
Papers: Love Story collection: Twenty One, True harmony
Chipboard: Marrakesh Panel, This Moment title

My second layout has a story behind it. at first glance it's a beautiful scene with flowers in a garden and a teenager boy sits among them. however when you look closely you see he's kind of mad and the title explains why...



I colored all the chipboard flowers with aquarelle pencils and a water brush. Then I sprayed a cheese cloth and used it to create the grass. I added all the flowers and the photo of my son. The title was sprayed with the sprays inks as well.

BFS supplies used:
Papers: Love Story collection: The Grand Ball
Chipboard: Garden Daisies, Pretty Weeds, Layering Stems

Have fun creating!
Einat

4 comments:

  1. Both layouts are so very pretty. I can so remember that type of look when my Son was in his teens - and I am pretty sure I suffered more trauma those years than he did! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, fabulous work !!! Marta xx

    ReplyDelete