Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April Projects with Einat Kessler

Hey crafty friends!
Einat Kessler here with two fun and easy projects.

I really love BFS products so I keep every little scrap that I have. I don't throw away any of my paper pieces or chipboard leftovers. Today i want to show you that you can create an amazing layout using those scraps!


I started with a 12x12 paper for my background. This is the only full size piece of paper in this layout. Then I started adding scraps of papers I cut from other BFS papers I had as well as adding a piece of chipboard i used on my last layout. I also added some other embellishments and the title.





BFS products used:
Papers: Ombre Dreams - Charlotte's Dream
             Sanctuary - Calling Cards
Chipboard: Marrakesh Panel
                   Dare to Dream

For my second project I made a card using some more scraps of paper and chipboard. I created a layered collage from pieces of paper and chipboard and embellished it with some flowers and ribbon. The great things about BFS papers is that they're double sided so there are twice as many color and pattern to use in whatever project you're creating!


BFS products used: 
Papers: Sanctuary - Calling Cards
Chipboard: Marrakesh Panel




I hope I've inspired you to use your BFS supplies and scraps!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment