Saturday, April 23, 2016

April inspiration by Pascale

Hello Sweeties

I followed the April sketch for these first layout. I chose to work with papers of the Serendipity collection. Their vintage feel is a perfect match with the photo of Notre-Dame-la-Grande of Poitiers (France).



I started to add a layer of clear gesso to the background and the chipboards. Then I added adding a design with a stencil and 3D gloss gel. 


While the design was drying, I colored the Whimsy Flourishes with a brown Distress inkand added a touch of gold wax. 


I colored the die-cut sprigs with the same ink, sprayed them with water to activate the ink and sprinkled sage embossing ink while wet. I colored the leaves with the same Distress ink and some Twinkling H2O and added ginger and garnet embossing powder. 



I colored the flowers with the H2Os too and I used them to added some color to the background too. 


To finish I added some splatter of merlot glitter: I mixed soft matte gel with water and the glitter so I was able to splatter the mixing. 

Blue Fern Studios products:

Serendipity collection - Calling Cards, Fascination
Chipboards - Whimsy Flourishes
Imagine Ink - Embossing Powders - Ginger, Garnet, Sage
Imagine Ink - Glitter - Merlot

-------------------------------------

The second layout showcase a photo of the entrance of the castle of the Temple (L'Ile-Bouchard - France).


I started to add a layer of clear gesso to protect the background and the chipboards. I added some texture the wall stamp and the oatmeal embossing powder.


I covered the Grid Pieces chipboards with a graphite paste. When dry, I splattered some color.


I  painted the Spring Branches with some Twinkling H2O  and sprinkled some embossing powders to add some texture.    


I colored the flowers with some Twinkling H2O too. 


When all the embellishments were glued, I added more wall prints: I used a twinkling H2O with a similar color as the background.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Timeless collection - Song
Serendipity collection - Calling Cards, Chronicle, Fascination
Chipboards - Spring Branche, Grid Pieces
Flowers - Courtship Blooms
Imagine Ink - Embossing powders - Verdant, Sage, Nutmeg
Stamp - Essentiel Textures

-------------------------------------

The third layout showcase another postcard from Rennes (France) where we can see the City Hall Belfry.


I started to add a layer of clear gesso to protect the background and all the chipboards. Then I added a design with a stencil and modeling paste. While the paste was still wet I sprinkled different colors of embossing powder and heat set them. 


I covered the Roman Clock with black gesso, then I added some texture with the Texture Circles stamp and the Ginger embossing powder. 


I covered the Leafy Page Accents with a white crackle paste. When dry I colored them with a light brown Twinkling H2O. 


I colored the roses and the leaves with different Twinkling H2O and I added some ebossing powders on the leaves to add some textures.


I added some colors to the background and some random stamping with the Arcadia Textures stamp. To finish I splattered some glitters mixed with matte gel and water.


Blue Fern Studios products:

Serendipity collection - Contemplation, Reminisce
Chipboards - Roman Clock Set - Small, Leafy Page Accents
Imagine Ink - Embossing powders - Breeze, Icicle, Pearl, Ginger, Verdant
Imagine Ink - Glitter - Blue Ice
Stamp: Texture Circles, Arcadia Textures

1 comment:

  1. Pascale, your work is always inspirational and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete