Thursday, October 12, 2017

October Inspirations by Catherine Giguère

Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans!  
Here's my turn to share with you three new layouts. This month, I had so much fun with the gorgeous Homespun paper collection. 

'Formidable'


For this layout, I used the Homespun 'Homegrown' paper as background. I put a coat of clear gesso on it and I added texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil. Then, I applied green and blue inks and I stamped many details with BFS stamps and brown ink.


I embossed my chipboards (except the title)  with BFS Imagine Ink embossing powder 'Antique Gold'.


I add many blue flowers on the left and the right of my picture.


I embossed my title 'Incroyable' with BFS Imagine Ink embossing powder 'In the Navy'.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Homespun 'Homegrown'
Homespun 'Picturesque'

Chipboards
Royal Border
Floral Lattice Bits
Roman Clock Set
Graduated Circle
French Adjectives 2

Stamps
Departure
Sweet Titles

Embossing Powders
BFS Imagine Ink 'Antique Gold'
BFS Imagine Ink 'In the Navy'

Flowers
Wanderlust Lilies
Dark Tropic Lilies

'Magical'


For this layout, I used Vintage Christmas 'Wonderland' paper. I first did a textured background with modeling paste, stencil, brown ink and stamp.


I embossed the gorgeous 'Snowflake Frame' with silver embossing powder.


I embossed the chipboard border 'Snow Medley' with BFS Imagine Ink embossing powder 'Wheat'.



Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Vintage Christmas 'Wonderland'
Homespun 'Crafty'
Homespun 'Pituresque'

Chipboards
Snowflake Frame
Snow Medley
Winter Titles
Berry Stems

Stamps
Honey Bits

Embossing Powders
BFS Imagine Ink 'Wheat'

Seedlings
Seedlings Twig

'Magnifique'


For this layout, I used the Happy Accident "Chance" paper as background. I put a coat of clear gesso on it and I added texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil. Then, I applied orange ink and I stamped many details with BFS stamps and brown ink.



I embossed all my chipboards with BFS Imagine Ink embossing powder 'Ginger'. 



I glued many 'Twig' Seedlings to add texture to my background.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers
Happy Accident 'Chance'
Happy Accident 'Crafty'
Happy Accident 'Layering Cards'

Chipboards
Ginger's Poppies
Beaded Strings
French Adjectives 1

Stamps
Departure
Grungy Grid 

Embossing Powders
BFS Imagine Ink 'Ginger'

Flowers
Fresh Florals

Seedlings
Seedlings Twig

I hope you have found some inspiration. I wish you a nice crafty day!
Catherine Giguère 

No comments:

Post a Comment